Decorative Wood Paneling - Pine and Cypress
Tired of your dull, plain-colored walls? Are you dreading the cost of repairing faded or patched walls? You are in luck because now you can revitalize your boring walls and hide unsightly damages by using decorative paneling. There is a wide selection of decorative paneling available which you can easily install in any part of your home where they are needed, including the living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
If you want to give your home that rustic, cabin ambience, go for knotty pine paneling. The large knots in the wood imbue a genuine natural country home feel. Considered as one of the cost-effective types of paneling, knotty decorative paneling can be purchased as finished products or you can make them yourself from real wood. You can even install them yourself rather than hire the services of a carpenter.
Other options for paneling is cypress. Pecky cypress paneling will give you a great distressed look for any room in your home or business.
Southern Wood Specialities offers premium wood paneling. Our paneling is available in cypress and southern yellow pine. Get a quote today by calling (251) 727-0961 or fill out our estimate form.
Our Unfinished Rustic Paneling
Classic Yellow Pine Paneling
- Yellow pine paneling can add warmth and a classy look to the walls of your home or business. T&G-V pattern.
- 1x6 - 1x8
- 3/4" Thick
- Rustic Knotty
- D Grade - Few Knotts
- C Grade - Nearly Clear
Yellow Pine Shiplap Nickle Gap
- Nickel Gap Shiplap is becoming increasingly popular across the country, including on TV home improvement shows.
- 6 7/8"
- Not Available In Stores!
- Typical Install - Horizontal and Painted
- Add Cypress Paneling to your home and be pleased with the new look. Go Rustic and buy Pecky Cypress for a rustic, distressed look.
- #2 Grade
- Select - nearly clear
Log Cabin Siding – Untreated for Interior – Yellow Pine
- Want the look of a log cabin inside and out? Our interior Log Cabin Paneling makes your home look great!
- 6 7/16"
- Untreated Paneling
- Clear coat after installation